Sunday, February 14, 2016

#Transhumanselfie

Do you have a futuristic or robot costume? Not from a licensed show? Are you willing to post your #transhumanselfie for me?
​Ginger Goat wants them for a Kickstarter video for our transhuman dating show.
All body types, genders, etc. are wanted. No nudity for this one, please. Your bods are beautiful but I want to make a kid-friendly video.
If we use your selfie in the Kickstarter video AND the project funds, I will send you a pdf copy of the game (or an extra pdf copy, if you also back the game.)
To enter, all you have to do is post your #transhumanselfie on Twitter or G+ where I can see it, then make sure I have a way to contact you. If you're not sure I know how to get in touch with you, you can always email us at gingergoatpress@gmail.com.
What kind of costumes are we looking for? Aliens, robots, cyborgs, futuristic humans, anything you can imagine! Don't worry about what's in the background of the photo.

1 comment:

  1. I am like to read the books in leisure time. I am mostly get book from your service. At this moment, you have a chance to get the Air Conditioning Installation Services Palm Desert CA and get more detailed about our services.

    ReplyDelete