Monday, November 11, 2013

Three More Games Added to the APF Prize

I'm pleased to announce that three more game designers have offered copies of their games as prizes for the Actual Play Festival. Daniel Solis, Fraser "Accidental Survivors" Ronald, and Jenn "Jennisodes" Steen have offered games to the two groups that win at the end of the festival.
Prizes now include:

Becoming and Rough Cuts by Brian Engard*
Do: Pilgrims of the Flying Temple by Daniel Solis
Dude, Run! and 1%er by Robert Nolan*
Heroine and Doll from Josh Jordan
Kiss My Axe and an accompanying adventure from Fraser Ronald
Project Ninja Panda Taco by Jenn Steen
Spark by Jason Pitre

The two gaming groups who submit the best audio or video recording of a qualifying RPG will win the Goatee Award AND pdf copies of these games for each person playing in the video.

All RPGs or story games released in 2013 or originally published outside of Canada are qualifying RPGs.

Submit actual play recordings to me by December 15th. I will do my best to post all of them on my Youtube channel. That way we can all enjoy each other's games. I will even post videos that aren't in English. (I won't post audio recordings not in English because I have no way to confirm that it is indeed an actual play recording.)

*Brian and Robert would like me to warn you that some of their games contain naughty language. I'm not really worried about it, but consider yourself warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment