Monday, September 23, 2013

Dolls, Stories, and More

This post was originally released here, on the Doll Kickstarter page. Check it out! We have less than a week to go.

Thank you all so much! Doll has funded at over 1000%! We have surpassed the $2,500 mark and unlocked the larger short fiction anthology. This e-book anthology will contain stories inspired by Doll. Everyone who pledges $10 or more to the Kickstarter will receive a copy of this anthology. It will contain stories from Allegra Selzer, Filamena Young, Jared Axelrod, PK Sullivan, Ryan McSwain, and the author of Advanced Doll, Tobie Abad.
Today I want to talk about the next two stretch goals, in order to encourage you to continue spreading the word about Doll.
There is a secret stretch goal at $2,750. It involves the story anthology, but I'm not going to announce what we're adding unless we reach that goal.
Then there is the $3,000 goal. At this level, I will give everyone involved in Doll, except myself, a 20% bonus. This includes David Hill, who is doing layout, Tobie, who is writing Advanced Doll, all the authors in the short story anthology, and possibly my wife, if anyone receives one of her Heroine dolls (which will be brilliant, by the way.) I firmly believe that I am getting these folks' help at a bargain price. If we reach this goal, I will gladly give these people a bonus. They all deserve it.
I would also like to announce that I will use any profit this Kickstarter raises above the $3,000 level exclusively to fund free projects from Ginger Goat over the next six months. For example, if we reach $3,200, I will put all the profits from that extra $200 toward a free Heroine expansion. If we raise $5,000, I will use all the profits from that $2,000 to pay for art, layout, and writing for even nicer projects. All of these projects above the $3,000 will released for free to the public.
Thank you again for all your support! We've already reached more players than I ever imagined. Please continue to spread the word about this Kickstarter. We have less than a week to go.
Cheers,
Josh Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment