Friday, April 12, 2013

Double Deal Friday: Deal Two

This second deal is for parents, cosplayers, or photographers:

I would like more photos of heroic girls for the second Heroine book. These don't have to be professional photos , they just need to be in focus, decently lit, and feature an adventurous/heroic girl.* (Also, girls of any race or body type are welcome. Diversity is awesome.)

If you submit at least three original photographs  that fit these criteria, I will send you a free PDF of Heroine. All submissions should go to gingergoatpress@gmail.com

I plan to use photos submitted to illustrate three or four of the settings in the second Heroine book, Heroine: Girls Elsewhere. If I use any of your photos, I will credit you, send you a PDF of  H:GE, and send you a free physical copy of Heroine. I will post all other submitted photos (that meet a minimum quality standard) on my website, with credit to the photographer and the subject, if you like.

Photos of any heroic girl in any setting are welcome. However, the following would be particularly useful:
  • Astronaut on a strange world
  • Martial Artist
  • Wilderness Explorer
  • Telekinetic on the run in the big city
  • Modern or steampunk Alice in Wonderland
  • Sword and sorcery
*"What's a girl?" you ask. "What age?" I am open to your definition.

No comments:

Post a Comment